Sunday, August 22, 2010

chamilawara@TheAgeofThirty


Few minutes ago… I was in my late late Twenties… then the clock strucked mid night 12… & now I’m in my earliest Thirties... 2nd by 2nd, day by day, the world moves on, & the life goes on… Is chamilawara getting older..??? If U r saying YES, then U r Absolutely wrong MyDear… b’cos, Growing Older is Mandatory… anyone can Grow Older… but Growing Up, like chamilawara & few others do is, Optional… I know that there may be followers behind me, but I’m sure that no one can lead me… cos I run on my own path… the path is nothing but the OSPI Project, which I launched to benefit myself, & the outside utopia too… along with the Project, slowly & gradually, I’m Achieving all my Targets… I’m Happy & Content… & Proud of MySelf too… but as few of U have been advising me for several times, I may be Too Late in some of the Life’s Precious Events… but U all know that, I will Never Quit… & will Get the Best…!!! so, for all those Lovely Hugz & Wishes… U all are Welcome… in Advance….!!!!! that is MyMission… that is MyVision… & that is chamilawara@TheAgeofThirty....!!! J


1 comment: