Sunday, August 15, 2010

What is LifeBitz is about?

Hi all,

LifeBitz is my first blog on the web.
And as the description depicts, this really is all about simplified and complicated LifeBitz from my day-today incidents.
As this blog goes on, I think you all will be able to go through more interesting day-today affairs of everyone among us.

On publishing a blog on the web, I should thank two people.
First of all its my dear friend Bugs (Bhagya Gunaratne) for introducing the Blogger to me by her own blog, when I was searching for a good place to blog.
Second its my dear friend Awa (Awanthi Hewage) for just pumping up my writing brains again, through her first blog.

So just keep peeping into this, as I will be dropping more interesting stuff in dayz 2 cum...... hok hok hok.....!!!
-chamilawara. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment